jueves, 30 de junio de 2016

EXAMEN FINAL

Evo says 'no interest' in another referendum
The president says he has nothing to lose because he broke many records. Remember that the idea of ​​a "second half" came from a leader of Santa Cruz

MORE INFORMATION
Ratify process against two authorities for offenses
65% of Bolivians rejects new referendum for reelection of Evo
Garcia says lie won in the referendum
MAS mayor said that Evo is a godsend
TAGS
Bolivia
Evo Morales
government
referendum
whether
do not
re-election
companions
Jesus Alanoca - DUTY
jalanoca@eldeber.com.bo
06/30/2016
18:43

President Evo Morales said today that "has no interest" in a new referendum to qualify as a candidate for re-election. Claims that are leaders and peers 'process of change' who manage the initiative.
"I know that insinuate I'm thinking another referendum, I have no interest. In my experience, do not look for office, office seeks us. He who is seeking the office, he has a great future, which seeks to Installed charge, is not doing well, "said the authority.
Learn more: 65% of Bolivians rejects new referendum
The president explained that "it is not that I'm thinking of annulling the results of the referendum on February 21, it is through you as journalists I hear some colleagues said that after that has fallen this lie (if Zapata), there to cancel the referendum results. "
He argued that "has nothing to lose," because who turns 14 years as head of state. He reiterated his call to the opposition to the "stop work" and said his greatest wish is to return to his homeland to remember everything he did.
Read also: Garcia says lie won in the referendum

"Not that Evo is manipulating, you know, when we lost the February 21 conference and said I made my my great desire is to return to my chaco and do a little cottages (...) Put yourselves in my case, after meeting, I'm happy my chaco "he said.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario